Blogs

Spring Safety: Daffodils are toxic to both cats and dogs.

Spring Safety: Daffodils are toxic to both cats and dogs.

Spring Safety


Daffodils are toxic to dogs (especially the bulb). They can cause vomiting, diarrhoea, drooling and abdominal pain. If ingested seek veterinary advice. Lilies (the whole plant) are highly toxic to cats and if ingested can cause kidney failure.

We advise not to keep lilies in the house if you own cats and seek immediate veterinary attention if you think your cat has eaten any part of the plant.

 

Daffodils are toxic to both cats and dogs.

Source: www.goodvetandpetguide.com