Pet Nail Grinder Kit
- Free 1-2 Day Shipping On this item
- In Stock
Pet Nail Grinder File by FurryFido Gentle/Powerful/Safe Paws Grooming, Trimming, Shaping, and Smoothing Tool for Dogs, Cats, Rabbits and Birds ñ with 6 Sanding Bands in a Cute Storage File
- GROOMING AT HOME AND SAVE YOUR MONEY: with 2 forward and 2 reverse speeds (7,500 & 10,000 RPM which is higher than most grinders on market), Your cordless nail grinder is Powerful enough for grooming any size pets at home.
- GENTLE AND SAFE ON PETS PAWS: You don’t need another person to hold your pet while trimming their nails now. Our nail trimmer is incredibly compact, quiet and lightweight which make your pet stress-free. It is Much better than the nail clippers!
- MULTI ERGONOMIC AND ARTISTIC DESIGN: A streamlined body with a warm spotlight and A Cute storage case make your grooming work like an Art. No pets can refuse their parents' so sweet and lovable preparation.
- CONVENIENT AND LONG TERM TO USE: Coming with 6 sanding bands in a durable storage case and using common AA Batteries (not included) so that you don't need to worry about accessories missing or lacking.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! Buy with confidence! We stand behind our products! Our Grinder will help you to trim their claws smooth and easy. No more scratches or trembling paws, or your money back!
How to get your pet used to nail handling?
Clipping your pets’ nails can be a tense and sometimes painful experience for them and for you.
First, show him the nail grinder and let him sniff it while it is turned off. Then, turn it on so he can get used to the sound it makes. Let him sit while the tool is running in your hand. Give him positive reinforcement. Once he is used to the tool, try to touch his nails with the nail grinder. If he's not ready, you may need to repeat the above steps a few times.
If it is the first time for your pet to use nail grinder, it is recommended that the sharp fingernail or long wear parts should be ground firstly, but not too much, avoid causing bleeding.For pet's safety, it should not be more than 5 seconds for one lasting time, and be aware of adjusting the grooming angle to polish pet nails.
How to use
Step 1: Install 2 AA Batteries.
Step 2: According to the pet's size and characteristics of their nails, choose the suitable speed.
Step 3: Holding the grinder with one of your hands, holding the pet pads with the other hand, put the sand band close to its nail, and then begin to grind.
Speeds: 7,500 & 10,000 RPM
Case size: 6.5"*4.0"*2.2"
Machine body weight: 3.5 oz
1x pet nail grinder
6x sanding bands
1x user manual